A huge thank you to all of our judges and everyone who brewed for and entered our competition! Out of the 50 entries, 12 beers scored a 40 or higher and were brought into the final round for further review, where 5 of those 12 were selected by our judges. See below for our winners and full list of entries!
AS OF SATURDAY APRIL 3 (10:30AM), 50 ENTRIES HAVE BEEN REACHED, REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED. BEERS WILL BE JUDGED ON SUNDAY APRIL 11TH.
Our homebrew competition is back! We are doing strictly collection style again. That means you drop off your beer in bottles and we’ll hang on to it until judging day. The entry fee will be $8.00 per beer, limited to 2 entries per person, and 50 entries total. Like last year, if you don’t have a great way to get your beer in bottles, we will be accepting kegs, growlers, cans, tupperware?, you name it, just get it to us any time between NOW and April 10th. Judging will take place on April 11th.
Prizes! Bring your A-game this year. Five winning beers will be selected by five local craft breweries to collaborate your recipe at the professional level. These five breweries will each select a winner:
- Brieux Carre
- Urban South
- Zony Mash
- Who can enter? Any home brewed beer will be accepted
- $8.00 per beer
- Limit 2 beers per entrant
- 50 total entries accepted
- To register, physical beer must be in hand with payment
- Drop offs will be accepted any time during Brewstock’s business hours
- All beer styles welcome, including defining your own style of beer.
- Warning: Defining your own style of beer may result in skewed scores if the judges don’t know what it is. Choose your style carefully.
- Judging will be based on BJCP Scoring
- Please supply no less than 36 oz of beer
- We will be accepting any type of packaging.
- Warning: providing your beer in suspect containers could result in off flavors the longer it sits around at Brewstock. Choose your packaging wisely.