Brewstock Homebrew Fest 2022!!
We are excited to produce a brand new homebrew festival in New Orleans that will feature over 100 unique beers! The event will take place at the Deutsches Haus on Bayou St John at 1700 Moss Street in Mid City, from 11AM – 3PM.
Tickets are on sale now! $40 early bird tickets and $50 tickets after August 31st. With your ticket, you get a custom printed festival sample cup, and unlimited sampling of over 100 beers at the festival! You’ll also be able to vote for your favorite homebrew that will be dubbed Best of the Fest, and also vote for your favorite designed booth. Come join us for great beer and a great time. BUY TICKETS HERE!
Check out the Homebrewers and beers that will be featured at Brewstock Fest!
Algiers Levee Brewing & BBQ
- Don’t Block The Street – Weizenbock
- Levee Cherry – Cherry Saison
- Ain’t So Common – Kentucky Common
- Beer for the Beaux’s – Lager
- The Book of Jace – Pale Ale
- Honeysuckle Bite – Hoppy Blonde
- Crystal Spider – Modern DIPA
- Marrakesh Express – Pecan Festbier
- Foxy Lady – Bourbon Peach Sour
- White Rabbit – Japanese Witbier
- Levee Breeze – Blueberry Guava Sour
- Villain Arc – Black IPA
- Redemption Arc – Golden Ale
- Bitches Brew – American Stout
- The Dutch Touch – Dortmunder
- Hefewoof – Hefeweizen
- Polar Bear – Belgian Wit
- Blood of our Forefathers – Belgian IPA
- Hair of the Dog – Belgian Strong
Absent Logic Brewing
- Chocolate Coffee Cake – Pastry Stout
- Key Lime Pie Tart – Pastry Sour
- Juice of Hazard – Sour NEIPA
- Main Stage Cinnamon – Breakfast Stout
- Morning Ritual – Coffee Stout
- Johnny B’s – Juicy Pale Ale
- Coconut AF – Brown Ale
- Pineapple Express – Smoked Pineapple Wheat Ale
- Tre’s Fuzzy Peaches – 2 Year Aged Sour Ale
Crescent City Homebrewers
- Paddle Faster – German Pils
- Coulda Been a Confection – Strawberry Rhubarb Cream Ale
- Herbie Loves Citra – English Pale Ale
- Bathing Suit Brewed – Pale Ale
- HotOberfest – Kveik Oktoberfest
- Paradoxical Paradigm – Pale Ale
- Tiger Piss – Mixed Ferm Ube Sour
Blackletter Beer Craft
- Sushi Stout
- Incognito Hopped Saison
- Sunflower Seed Cream Ale
- Cold Black IPA
- Little Blue Pils – Czech Pils
- Copperhead – California Common
La Rive Kombucha
- Mango Cayenne Kombucha
- Lemon Ginger Kombucha
- Dry Hopped Kombucha
Triple Tap Brewing
- Linger Longer – Vienna Lager
- Pumpkin Patch – Pumpkin Ale
- Moldy Cow – Cream Ale
- Let Me Be Franck – Belgian Quad
- Fate Motif – Schwarzbier
- Fruity Reverie – NEIPA
- The Love for 3 Raspberries – Sour Ale
Camilia City Brewery
- Mango Habanero Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Wheat Sour
Frog Fingers Brew Lab
- Cherry Sour
- Salted Watermelon Sour
- Extra Special Bitter
- Stout with Orange
- Peanut Butter Stout
- Bourbon Stout
- Coffee Stout
- And more!
- Most Dramatic Saison Ever – Honey Basil Saison
- You’re Lying to Your Friends – Hazy IPA
Black Markey Brewing
- Bootlegger – Brown Ale
- Jacked Up Bootlegger – Coffee Brown Ale
- Wise Guy – Watermelon Blonde Ale
- That Good Stuff – Guava Blonde Ale
Northshore Breezy Brew
- Parker Pils – Italian Pils
- Gray Stone – Grisette
Sage Beer Project
- Dad Beer – Pilsner
- Juice of Jupiter – DIPA
- It’s Pronounced Pecan – Brown Ale
Hero City Comics & Brews
- Dragon Slayer – Cherry Stout
Random Acts of Brewing
- Whitman Sampler – Raspberry Stout
- Nutella Stout – Chocolate Hazelnut Stout
- Almond Joy Stout – Coconut Almond Stout
- Thin Mint Stout – Mint Chocolate Stout
- Family Rehab – Pale Ale
- Juicy IPA – IPA
Mystic Krewe of Brew
- Brown Ale
- Amber Ale
- SMaSH NEIPA
- Pumpkin Smash!
- English Mild
- California Common
- X-Mas Breakfast – Coffee Stout
- Share the Shelter – Coconut Oak Pils
- Mango Melee – Brut Mango IPA
- Fragile Frankie – BA Imperial Stout
Eagles Cove Brewing
- Danger Zone – West Coast IPA
Mailbox Brewing Co.
- Huey P. Ale – Pale Ale
- Ecto-Fest – Marzen
Wank Brewe Krewe
- Wank Wit – Belgian Wit
- Unkel Dunkel – Dunkelweizen
- Swamp Mud – Vanilla Bourbon Porter
- Sunset Swarm – Belgian Tripel
- Smoky Foxy – Scotch Ale
Dog Pound Brewery
- Tropical Red Ale – Irish Red Ale
- Ball Drop – Porter
- Pat’s Three Hearted – IPA
- Citra Sun – IPA
- Red Ass Returns – West Coast Red
- Key West – Lime Sour
- Saison Rouge – Saison
Good Shepherd Men’s Ministry Homebrew Club
- Remembering Löwenbräu – Helles Lager
- Choplsey Strikes Again – White IPA
- Good Shepherd Kölsch – Kolsch
- Maybe Katie – German Ale Rauchbier
We will have awesome prizes for the festival thanks to our amazing sponsors, see below. We are currently working on who gets what. As of July 19th, our prizes will include the following:
- 1st Place BJCP Custom Beer Stein
- 2nd Place BJCP Custom Beer Stein
- 3rd Place BJCP Custom Beer Stein
- 1 x SPIKE Brewing Flex Fermenter
- 2 x Fermentis Pint Glasses
- 2 x Fermentis T Shirts
- 2 x Fermentis Bottle Opener
- 5 x each of every Fermentis yeast strain!
- 24 x 8 oz bottles of Star San
- 12 x bottles of PBW cleaning tablets
- 1 x Briess branded Hat
- 1 x Briess beer socks
- 12 x Briess Malt posters
- 9 x 2 oz bags of YCH ID 158 Hops
- 13 x 2 oz bags of YCH Ekuanot Hops
- 9 x 2 oz bags of YCH Sabro Hops
- 6 x 2 oz bags of YCH Ahtanum Hops
- 6 x 1 oz bags of YCH Idaho 7 Cryo Hops
- 2 x YCH Sunglasses
- 4 x YCH Bottle Openers
- 1 x YCH Head Scarf Durag
- 1 x YCH Pin
- 2 x YCH Stickers
- 1 x Pair of YCH heat gloves
- 3 x White Labs Tote Bags
- 3 x White Labs Yeast Man
- 3 x White Labs Yeast Coupons
- 3 x White Labs Yeast Posters
- 1 x 55 lbs Sack of Rahr 2-row
- 10 lbs bag of Weyermann Barke Munich
- 1 x 8 oz bag of Zamba Hops
- 1 x 8 oz bag of Nobility Hops
- 1 x 8 oz bag of Citiva Hops
- 1 x 8 oz bag of Sequoia Hops
- 3 x each of every Mangrove Jacks yeast strain
Competition registration is open beginning June 1st. We will be accepting 100 total entries, and limiting to 2 entries per person, all beer styles welcome.
39 entries have been paid. 61 entries remain open.
You can register by visiting Brewstock Homebrew Supplies, or give us a call at 504-208-2788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre registration without beer in hand will be $16 for each beer submitted. We will hold your spot in the competition, and accept your entries up until September 1st.
Registration with beer in hand will be $8 for each beer submitted. We will take your beer in and catalog it for the competition.
Beers will be accepted in person or via shipment to Brewstock 1300 S Broad Ave STE A NOLA 70125.
Entries will be accepted any time between June 1st and September 1st.
Please submit at least 36 fl oz of beer per entry, or at least 3 bottles worth. We will not accept a single 32 oz growler, nor a single 64 oz growler, but you may provide 2 growlers for entry.
Please make sure all bottles are blank and have a non identifying cap or closure.
We’ll collect your beer, label it for you, and it will get judged.
Judging will occur on Saturday September 10th, the weekend before the festival.
This will be an officially sanctioned BJCP competition.
All BJCP styles are welcome.
We will be using the modified Brewstock/BJCP sheets, see below.
All beers will get judged and receive a sc]ore out of 50.
Any beer that scores a 40 or higher will advance into the Finals / Best In Show Round.
During the Finals, all judges will collectively review each finalist, validate first round scores, and choose the best three of the bunch.
We will announce near the close of the festival 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
The very graciously donated time will come from judges representing Port Orleans, Urban South, Miel Brewery, Courtyard Brewery, Zony Mash Beer Project, Parleaux Beer Lab, Brieux Carre Brewing, Old Rail Brewing, and Skeeta Hawk Brewing.